Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Finally finished work until Tuesday, so i'm gonna wedge in a quick christmas post before i run into town. I'm very annoyed i couldn't manage my post this week, but should be more or less back to normal by Monday? I won't bother with an actual Christmas day post caus that's sad, hehe, although i keep getting confused that it is already 3pm on christmas eve. Oh dear. I NEED TO GO TO TOWN. So lets cut this short. I do indeed wish you all a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS! Here's a few songs i loike (Right up to the Suffolk language) to get you in the mood!

# Last Christmas - Jimmy Eat World

# All I want for Christmas is You - My Chemical Romance

# I'll be Home for Christmas - The Gabe Dixon Band

# Santa Baby - Calista Flockhart [That's Ally McBeal :)]

Hope you get everything you wanted (unless you're a spoilt brat) and basically have muchly fun with friends and family alike =)

Christmas - the time of year it's *ok* to be CHEESE! [Literal interpretations also true]

No comments:

Post a Comment