Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Busy busy busy

I'm afraid to say it's wednesday and no post yet this week, and i cant see it happened until at least Saturday? I'm working nights atm which involves working until the early hours, coming home still "in gear" so not being able to properly sleep....then sleeping in late, getting up, eating, and going to work. The reason that sounds so dull is because it IS. I'm getting about a couple of hours a day to myself atm at max, and thats not really enough time to fit in trying to lsiten to new music AND do the blog?! :P I know which comes first i'm afraid, but i'll try and make up for it after christmas?! I've got a couple of crimbo songs i'll try and post up xmas eve, late attempt to get in the christmas spirit. And a new band to get you into. I'm in love! Oh and i just finished the first series of Ally McBeal if anyones interested, heh, its muchly awesome. The odd times i AM on msn it tends to be amazing quotes from that which attain the privelaged status of my s/n :P
Hope everyones having a fun time! I feel bad i dont even have time to post a single track now but it takes too much time and iv gotta run. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment