Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Current happer stuff?

So, i've been listening to these songs a lot lately, the first in particular. There's no reason to these other than they keep cheering me up if im feeling a bit down, or make me crazy if im already happy :P Hopefully they'll work the same for you!


# Beating Heart Baby - Head Automatica

I. Love. This. Song. First time i listened after Jo sent it to me i didnt really appreciate it. Second time and i was addictied. I've been playing it more and more and keep wacking it on repeat caus its just exactly the song to make me smile. Especially with the chorus making me think of Rachel every time =)
Baby is this love for real? Let me in your arms to feel, your beating heart baby, the beating of your heart baby


# Where Go We - KILLRADIO

I randomly came across this band on PureVolume, and, well, they ROCK! You know i'm a complete sucker for pop punk rock, hehe. They're very addictive, and this song in particular at the moment keeps standing out. If you like this, check out Whose World, another rockin song. =)


# Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix) - The Prodigy

I'm really not sure if i've posted this before, appologies if i have... The last two times at Zest they've played this and i've LOVED it. I heard it once, a fair few months back, on Radio 1. I fell in love. Sadly, i found nowhere i could obtain it online, and it wasnt for a long time that i discovered it was gonna be released on the bonus remix disc with the Prodigy's Their Law album. However, jsut before i bought this, i found a better discovery. £1.99, this song, and an Audio Bullys cover of Out of Space. Both were on the bonus disc, but, this was much cheaper than £13.99! And the cd ROCKS! Buy it if you can. I'm not usually a fan of 2 track singles, but, its 10 minutes of awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment