Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Woop, another post. Yeah, currently increasingly concerned with any repeat songs? I know it's not really a big deal, but, it feels wrong, so i'm having to actually think back. It's tough =P



# In Our Bedroom After The War - Stars

Now, i know I posted another track off this album last wednesday, but since then i've fallen madly in love with this track. It's equally sad/lovely, but on a better topic. This one's all about the end of a relationship, and just, no matter what you had, how you feel, the fighting's done, the hard crap is *over* and that's enough. Yup. I love it =)

If there's no one there, then there's no one there, but at least the war is over.


# Find Me - Lost Anthem

I founs this track a while back on the ever-wonderous PureVolume. Completely random pop-rocky band, but i really love this track. I know i use the word 'bouncy' way to often (mayhaps i should just start using the turtle dude here...) but it *is*. The band don't seem to be up to loads though, and their official website seems to have just died, but oh well. If all the random bands we'll never really know can just produce one great song, i'll be happy.

I'm not in the mood to be on Earth tonight, I don't even wanna be a satellite.


# Somebody More Like You - Nickel Creek

Mackenzie was the first person to tell me about this band. Shortly after The Long Road came out, her mum went in to HMV to buy a Nickelback album, got confused, and bought a Nickel Creek cd instead. Apparently, it was really good. Didn't think much of it until i saw a random post about them a while ago, and low and behold, they *are* actually pretty damn good. This has to be my favourite song of theirs at the moment, certain feelings and all that, but not quite in the way you think. If you do so at all. Yeah...

I didn't hear you say you're sorry, the fault must be mine.


# Blackest Eyes - Porcupine Tree

I don't think i posted this after Download, which is a bit of a suprise. I only really saw this band because they ewre right before Paramore, and also because their name amused me. I was really not dissapointed. This and Halo really stuck with me, and were awesome live. As yet, more of the studio recordings haven't really made me go "wow", but i'm still happy enouhg to now know and love this song. Awesome mix of heavy guitar and soft lyrics.

I will try something under the trees that made you cry, it's so erotic when your makeup runs.

1 comment:

  1. w00t for finally loving Stars new album =)

    I'm a little disappointed you *still* aren't into Brand New but meh, you'll get round to it. I reckon you'd dig VHS or Beta too....

    anyhoo, ta very much for the trackage =)

    ReplyDelete