Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Topic Time: Falling Apart

So we all have those moments when it just feels like the ground has dissapeared under our feet. When everything we thought we had suddenly seems to have dissapeared. Of course in my experience this tends to mostly correlate to relationships, but its far from exclusive to that one event.
Anyway, once again with the TT tradition, here's my current pick of songs to go along with such an emotional occasion.


# Falling Apart - Zebrahead

Lets get the agression out of the way with this first track. Perfect for those first moments when you just want to scream and shout and hit things and generally go "RAAAAAAAR" hehe =) It comes from my continously over-rambled about album MFZB which you should buy. Now. Even if you already own it.


# Down On My Head - Yellowcard

Taken from the new Lights and Sounds album, this lovely little number has really been one of the stand out tracks from it so far, and, i have to say sounded fantastic Saturday night :) It's a pretty typical teenage emotional *pain* fuelled number that reminds me of Simple Plan's first album. A song doesn't have to be cool to be good =P

"I'm not sure how i'm gonna do this all again"


# Somebody Get My Mum - Bowling For Soup

I never used to take this song seriously. Then i listened to it when i was feeling kinda *wrecked* and it was amazing! Now, as most of you know i don't exactly have the best relationship with my mum, but at times you do really need your family around you. It's amazing how much 'pain' can change your persepctive of things and people. But yes, if you haven't before, just try this song when you're feeling kinda totalled. It's lovely! More so i'm sure if you do really love your mum and she is actually around. Otherwise not quite so sure it'd help...

"I think somethings broken again, and i don't wanna be just friends"

No comments:

Post a Comment