Sunday, March 05, 2006

Songs of the week

First up i have to say; go listen to Anthem by Zebrahead again. I can't get enough of that number this week, tis great. But you want other stuff eh? Fine...


# Generator - The Holloways

Besides a pretty basic website and a MySpace page, there's not loads about on this band. Quite a few websites have picked up on this track though as a wonderfully bouncy little song that has such a great attitude to it. Listen. Now. Took me a few plays to get *into* it but yea, it's really great =)


# Lucky - 2 Hour Parking

I did a Get in to post on this band a short while ago, and since then haven't been able to stop playing this track. It's definately their best song that i've heard [possibly up to an amazing 5 now - I WANT THEIR FOOKING ALBUM :(]. It holds their 'characteristic' (haha, again, my idea from so few songs!) rebelious charm. They're just like Avril Lavigne gone a bit indie :D I'm sure that's a compliment somehow...


# The Days Go By Oh So Slow - Nightmare Of You


So these guys album finally arrived this week. YAY! It's great. They're really, hmmmm. I can't describe how they managed to feel so different to a lot of stuff i already like, but, they really seem it. Feels like a kind of PATD emo charm mxied with wonderfully bouncy vocal led mooooozic. Me likies muchly. This song however is really my favourite so far by a long long loooooong way. The lyrics are just loverly.

"I'm yours if you want it, i can be yours to spend your life with, i can be yours, we'll hide indoors, petrified of the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment