Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Great Start...

So yea yesterday was a bit strnage, in some ways nothing happened in others lots. It's just, hmmm. It was odd... Anyway, certain events kinda culminated in me missing my post. So here we go with a Tuesday post. I'm sure you're all insanely excited after that pointless ramble.


# Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae

Radio One have been playing this track for a fair lil while now, and i've been desperately waiting for it to be released to get a decent copy of the track. It's really gorgeous, and i can't wait to see if the rest of the album is on par with it.


# Thumbelina - Nightmare Of You

I notifed on msn that a lot of people seem to have been listening to this band recently, and it was on my 'list' of things to check in to, when it was shot to the fore with lovely Jo sending me this track. It's great! You can check more of their stuff at MySpace and PureVolume with their official site here! Hehe.

Sadly that's all you're gonna get today because i've got stuff to do :$ I got hold of the Plain White T's album All That We Needed eysterday, as well as MCS' Commit This To Memory, so expect looks into both of those muchly soon. Now i need to go bitch at a stupid cd import company for not protecting their cd's properly. Bastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment