Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's been a while...

So with various stuff going on, i seem to be spending considerably less time on here, or at least on here aimlessly :P
Sadly this has meant i've not really been able to do my blog for one reason or another. The plus side to this is the large number of rockin songs i have to share with you, so, without further ramblings, "let's get going"...


# Broken Wings - Bleed The Dream

This is the song i bought the album which arrived this morning for (i think that makes sense?!). Now, it turns out the version i knew was the acoustic from an earlier EP deely, however, the plus side is, the full band track is AMAZING! I love the lyrics to this song, and, yea. This is a very rockin song and i can't stop playing it already! Listen. Love.


# About Trains - Making Eyes At Elvis

Time to update your mp3's everyone. Charlie Brown have finally changed their name! Meet Making Eyes At Elvis! I'm not so keen on the new name, but this great new song that they were giving away on cd at the Steamboat friday is great! You can also download it from their MySpace page, but, y'know. My bandwidth is better. Bitch.


# Violent Love - The Matches & Zebrahead

I picked this up online from somewhere, and, at first, i was like "hmmmm". Hehe. It's very bouncy, but, yknow, covering a song who's main lyrics are "i want to make violent love to you" sounds a little odd. But as the days passed it got more stuck into my head. I've also discovered it's a great anthem for general horny-ness =P Doesn't *have* to mean actual 'violent love' (you hear that Mike?!) hehe. Plus, y'know, Zebrahead.


# Overcome - Live

This song was how The Shield series 2 ended. Perfectly suited. I love it. With a fucking PASSION! Very beautiful song. Need i say more? Well, yes... I don't actually knowing anything else about the band/person what so ever, which is terrible of me i know, but, this song is great. And on a related note so is the shield. Instead of just downloading this actually, you should go buy The Shield. Or just come round mine and watch it. I'm gonna make Han watch it now, haha. I miss it!


So there's four songs to get things started. I will now try and get back into regular posting, i've bought quite a few new albums lately, so, yea. Hope you like these =)

1 comment: